Located in the south, a central region of the state that is one of the largest in the nation, San Antonio offers tourists plenty of activities to do either for vacation or while on a short business trip. Below is a list of 6 things that are great for all ages:
- While in this city, you might choose to try going to a Spurs NBA basketball game. Even if you are not very into basketball, this is still great entertainment because there is almost always a large crowd and the people are very passionate about their team. This is an activity that is great for a family, a couple on a date, or just a single person on a business trip. Going to a basketball game might also be a nice way for getting co-workers together for a night of fun if you are on a business trip with others.
- If you are visiting this Texan city, another nice attraction would be the famous river walk. Along the walk, there is a variety of shops, restaurants, and art galleries that many people find fascinating as all of this can be found in such a large city. You may choose to either walk along the river, or you can take a water taxi down the river also. The very good piece of this activity is that it is completely free.
- Third, Fiesta street food of this city is some of the most sought after meals in the country. You might want to try at least a small amount of it while you are visiting this incredible historical city. This is part of an 11-day event in which local food sellers bring their food items onto the street to share with the rest of the city and country.
- The zoo in this city is the third largest in the nation, so it is probably a good place to see, especially if you have younger children. It would make a wonderful day trip because it is so big. This is also something you could do with a significant other depending on your taste. The zoo is pretty much always a fun time.
- The city’s famous Fiesta Festival is held every April, usually beginning near the 10th. If you are touring the city during this time, the Fiesta Festival is one of the most famous in the country. It lasts for just about 11 days, and there are many activities that are held every day for the entire festival.
- Visit the Great Room Escape. This interactive experience traps you in a room with one hour to escape. Together with your chosen team, you will work to solve riddles and clues to see if you can escape before the time runs out! This fun adventure is perfect for groups of friends or family that are looking for an experience unlike anything else.
While visiting such a large city, it is pretty essential to figure out what you want to do and when you can fit these things into your itinerary. There is a large variety of things to do in this large Texan city, so do some research ahead of time to try maybe to think about what you want to do and see. Hopefully, you can plan a great trip in this city, whatever the occasion for the visit may be.